Service providing personalised tourist information about Barcelona in several languages, by phone, fax, post and e-mail.
- Tourist information.
- Hotel bookings.
- We send out tourist information to individual customers and the travel trade.
- Tourist products and services on sale.
Phone: 932 853 834
Telephone booking: 932 853 833
Fax: 932 853 831
Opening time: Daily, from 8am to 8pm. | Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Plaça de Catalunya
Located in the heart of the city, this information office has 700 m2 of dedicated floor space providing tourist and cultural information in different languages. It also offers services such as last-minute hotel bookings and the sale of tourism products.
Other tourist information points
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- The Gaudí’s masterpiece
- A walk with cuisine
- Medieval tour for children
- Wine and cava near Barcelona
- Classical guitar at the Museus de la Música
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62º Trofeo Conde de Godó. 19-27 April 2014
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona.
- 24th ECCMID. 10-13 May 2014
European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious diseases.
- Comic Fair. 15-18 May 2014
32nd Barcelona International Comic Fair.
- BizBarcelona. 4-5 June 2014
The best platform for SMEs, freelancers and entrepreneurs.