Service providing personalised tourist information about Barcelona in several languages, by phone, fax, post and e-mail.
- Tourist information.
- Hotel bookings.
- We send out tourist information to individual customers and the travel trade.
- Tourist products and services on sale.
Phone: 932 853 834
Telephone booking: 932 853 833
Fax: 932 853 831
Opening time: Daily, from 8am to 8pm. | Closed: 1st January and 25th December. | 26th December and 6th January, from 8am to 2pm.
Plaça de Catalunya
Located in the heart of the city, this information office has 700 m2 of dedicated floor space providing tourist and cultural information in different languages. It also offers services such as last-minute hotel bookings and the sale of tourism products.
Other tourist information points
The climate won’t stop you, because Barcelona offers you very interesting options for every period of the year. Here are a few suggestions for this winter:
- Barcelona Skibus Alp 2500 all included
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- SkiBus La Molina - Masella
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Make the most of the winter sunshine and take a stroll along Barcelona’s beaches and through its parks, discover the most important exhibitions and the seasonal cuisine, and do a spot of shopping... Do you need any more ideas?
- Mitja Marató Barcelona. 15 February 2015
The 25th Half Marathon covers an urban circuit of 21,097km, is the first big race of 2015.
- 10th Congress of ECCO. 18-21 February 2015
The major educational event, in the field of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases in Europe.
- Mobile World Congress. 2-5 March 2015
The most innovative industry-leading event in global mobile communications.
- Trial Indoor Barcelona. 8 March 2015
The world's most important Trial and Indoor Enduro Event