Service providing personalised tourist information about Barcelona in several languages, by phone, fax, post and e-mail.
- Tourist information.
- Hotel bookings.
- We send out tourist information to individual customers and the travel trade.
- Tourist products and services on sale.
Phone: 932 853 834
Telephone booking: 932 853 833
Fax: 932 853 831
Opening time: Daily, from 8am to 8pm. | Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Plaça de Catalunya
Located in the heart of the city, this information office has 700 m2 of dedicated floor space providing tourist and cultural information in different languages. It also offers services such as last-minute hotel bookings and the sale of tourism products.
Other tourist information points
In autumn, Barcelona reveals its cultural activities and invites you to take a stroll, discover its shops and gastronomy... Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
- Wine-tasting in Barcelona
- Montserrat & Colonia Güell de Gaudí
- La Rumbeta in Barcelona
Take a stroll through the parks and the beaches, discover new exhibitions, go to a concert or take a short trip out of town.
- 3rd Global Summit on City Tourism. 9-10 December 2014
New paradigms in city tourism development.
- Business With Social Value. 11 December 2014
A meeting for executives of companies and organizations interested in finding business opportunities with social value.
- Cursa dels Nassos. 31 December 2014
A classic Barcelona race and one of the most popular fun runs in the world.
- 67th edition of the International Hockey Reyes Tournament. 3-6 January 2015
Barcelona's sporting year will kick off once again with the best in grass hockey.