Map of Barcelona's districts
To find everything that's waiting to be discovered in every district of Barcelona, all you have to do is browse the map with your mouse and click on the particular district you're interested in.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
You'll find the magic of shopping as you experience the city. Discover a thrilling form of sightseeing: walking from shop to shop.
Tourist brochures to discover the places of interest, the museums, the cultural activities and the best suggestions for visiting the city.
The climate won’t stop you, because Barcelona offers you very interesting options for every period of the year. Here are a few suggestions for this winter:
- Barcelona Skibus Alp 2500 all included
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- SkiBus La Molina - Masella
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Make the most of the winter sunshine and take a stroll along Barcelona’s beaches and through its parks, discover the most important exhibitions and the seasonal cuisine, and do a spot of shopping... Do you need any more ideas?
- Mitja Marató Barcelona. 15 February 2015
The 25th Half Marathon covers an urban circuit of 21,097km, is the first big race of 2015.
- 10th Congress of ECCO. 18-21 February 2015
The major educational event, in the field of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases in Europe.
- Mobile World Congress. 2-5 March 2015
The most innovative industry-leading event in global mobile communications.
- Trial Indoor Barcelona. 8 March 2015
The world's most important Trial and Indoor Enduro Event