Map of Barcelona's districts
To find everything that's waiting to be discovered in every district of Barcelona, all you have to do is browse the map with your mouse and click on the particular district you're interested in.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
You'll find the magic of shopping as you experience the city. Discover a thrilling form of sightseeing: walking from shop to shop.
Tourist brochures to discover the places of interest, the museums, the cultural activities and the best suggestions for visiting the city.
The summer is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Summer nights al La Pedrera
- Marine activities in Barcelona
- The Labyrinth Tour in Barcelona
- Wine and Cava near Barcelona
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- Circuit Festival. 6-17 August 2014
The biggest international gay and lesbian festival.
- ESC Congress. 30 August - 3 September 2014
To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
- FIBA Basketball World Cup. 6-11 September 2014
The best basketball of the world.
- Seatrade MED. 16-18 September 2014
The Mediterranean's Premier Cruise Event