All you need to visit Montserrat
Montserrat is an area of breathtaking natural beauty, featuring a whole host of visitor attractions: a unique natural park, one of the country's most important museums, and the site of the Holy Shrine dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, the Black Madonna, the patron saint of Catalonia.
The combined ticket Tot Montserrat, offers a whole host of advantages, including transport, culture and gastronomy, to make the very most of a trip to this landmark spot, like Montserrat.
- The Tot Montserrat ticket includes:
- Travel on the Barcelona metro, ensuring you make your rail connection. (Return ticket)
- Train to Monistrol de Montserrat and back from Pl. Espanya The most convenient and comfortable way to travel. (Return ticket)
- The Rack railway or the Cable car of Montserrat, which go to the top of Montserrat and offer spectacular views of the mountain. (Return ticket) + on Railway and Cable car of Montserrat [pdf]
- Unlimited use of the Sant Joan Funicular of Montserrat, from where you can see the horizon stretching from the Pyrenees to the sea.
- Unlimited use of the Santa Cova Funicular, which takes you to the place where the Virgin of Montserrat is said to have appeared.
- Admission to the Audiovisual Gallery, which takes you on a virtual tour of the interior of the Benedictine monastery.
- A visit to the Museu de Montserrat, where you can see works by Dalí, El Greco, Miró, Picasso, Tàpies, as well as the treasures of the Ancient Orient.
- Finally, lunch featuring typical Catalan dishes at the restaurant on Montserrat. (Self-service)
Business providing the service: TOT MONTSERRAT - FGC
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- The Tot Montserrat ticket will be out of service from 13th January to 14th February 2014.
TotMontserrat and TransMontserrat tickets will be out of service from 13th January to 14th February.