More pictures: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4
If you are travelling to Barcelona by boat you can obtain tourism information once you go ashore the ship.
These information booths are located at strategic points in the harbour terminals. You will find:
- The offices provide cruise passengers with tourist and cultural information about Barcelona in a number of languages.
- Terminal Nord (World Trade Center).
- Terminal Sud (World Trade Center).
- Terminal A (Moll Adosat).
- Terminal B (Moll Adosat).
- Terminal C (Moll Adosat).
- Terminal D (Moll Adosat).
Phone: 932 853 834
Opening time: According to the arrival of cruise ships in transit.