Map of Barcelona's nightlife areas
Barcelona's nightlife is divided into areas which bring together similar styles and characteristics. Browse the map to find out in detail where they are and what they offer.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
The summer is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Summer nights al La Pedrera
- Marine activities in Barcelona
- The Labyrinth Tour in Barcelona
- Wine and Cava near Barcelona
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- ESC Congress. 30 August - 3 September 2014
To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
- FIBA Basketball World Cup. 6-11 September 2014
The best basketball of the world.
- Seatrade MED. 16-18 September 2014
The Mediterranean's Premier Cruise Event
- CSIO Barcelona. 9-12 October 2014
The organization of the 103º International Show Jumping with the best current horse riders.