Map of Barcelona's nightlife areas
Barcelona's nightlife is divided into areas which bring together similar styles and characteristics. Browse the map to find out in detail where they are and what they offer.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
The climate won’t stop you, because Barcelona offers you very interesting options for every period of the year. Here are a few suggestions for this winter:
- Barcelona Skibus Alp 2500 all included
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- SkiBus La Molina - Masella
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Make the most of the winter sunshine and take a stroll along Barcelona’s beaches and through its parks, discover the most important exhibitions and the seasonal cuisine, and do a spot of shopping... Do you need any more ideas?
- Mobile World Congress. 2-5 March 2015
The most innovative industry-leading event in global mobile communications.
- Trial - Enduro Indoor Barcelona. 8 March 2015
The world's most important Trial and Indoor Enduro Event.
- ENETS. 11-13 March 2015
12th Conference for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumor Disease.
- Zurich Marató Barcelona. 15 March 2015
The key competition in athletics where amateur runners are the protagonists..