Map of Barcelona's nightlife areas
Barcelona's nightlife is divided into areas which bring together similar styles and characteristics. Browse the map to find out in detail where they are and what they offer.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
In autumn, Barcelona reveals its cultural activities and invites you to take a stroll, discover its shops and gastronomy... Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
- Wine-tasting in Barcelona
- Montserrat & Colonia Güell de Gaudí
- La Rumbeta in Barcelona
Take a stroll through the parks and the beaches, discover new exhibitions, go to a concert or take a short trip out of town.
- Expat Day. 25 October 2014
I’m Barcelonian Expat Day is the meeting place for Barcelona’s international community.
- Congress of the IAEC. 13-16 November 2014
13th International Coingress of Educating Cities.
- EIBTM 2014. 18-20 November 2014
The leading global event for the meetings and incentive industry.
- II Congreso Nacional de Psicoterapia FEAP. 20-22 November 2014
Psychotherapy in the XXI century: research and effectiveness.