Map of Barcelona's nightlife areas
Barcelona's nightlife is divided into areas which bring together similar styles and characteristics. Browse the map to find out in detail where they are and what they offer.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
In autumn, Barcelona reveals its cultural activities and invites you to take a stroll, discover its shops and gastronomy... Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
- Wine-tasting in Barcelona
- Montserrat & Colonia Güell de Gaudí
- La Rumbeta in Barcelona
Take a stroll through the parks and the beaches, discover new exhibitions, go to a concert or take a short trip out of town.
- II Congreso Nacional de Psicoterapia FEAP. 20-22 November 2014
Psychotherapy in the XXI century: research and effectiveness.
- 3rd Global Summit on City Tourism. 9-10 December 2014
New paradigms in city tourism development.
- Business With Social Value. 11 December 2014
A meeting for executives of companies and organizations interested in finding business opportunities with social value.
- Cursa dels Nassos. 11 December 2014
A classic Barcelona race and one of the most popular fun runs in the world.