Map of Barcelona's nightlife areas
Barcelona's nightlife is divided into areas which bring together similar styles and characteristics. Browse the map to find out in detail where they are and what they offer.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town...
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62è Trofeu Conde de Godó. 18-26 April 2015
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona
- 3rd ESTRO Forum. 24-28 April 2015
A platform in which to explore innovations and the latest advances in radiation oncology.
- Barcelona Bridal Week. 5-10 May 2015
The world epicentre of the bridal industry
- Forum Dental. 7-9 May 2015
Present and future of oral health