Map of Barcelona's nightlife areas
Barcelona's nightlife is divided into areas which bring together similar styles and characteristics. Browse the map to find out in detail where they are and what they offer.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- The Gaudí’s masterpiece
- A walk with cuisine
- Medieval tour for children
- Wine and cava near Barcelona
- Classical guitar at the Museus de la Música
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62º Trofeo Conde de Godó. 19-27 April 2014
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona.
- 24th ECCMID. 10-13 May 2014
European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious diseases.
- Comic Fair. 15-18 May 2014
32nd Barcelona International Comic Fair.
- BizBarcelona. 4-5 June 2014
The best platform for SMEs, freelancers and entrepreneurs.