Sitges & Cavas Freixenet
A pairing of cava and the Mediterranean
If you like cava as much as the Mediterranean coast, this is the trip for you. Immerse yourself in the world of cava with Cavas Freixenet and experience the charms of Sitges as you wander through one of the most delightful towns on the Catalan coast.
- Route operates from 1/11/12 to 31/03/13, Wenesday and Thursday. From 2/04/13 to 31/10/13, Monday, Tuesday, Wenesday, Friday and Saturday. From 1/11/13 to 31/03/14, Wenesday and Thursday.
- Departures at 8.45am, from the Julià Terminal (Balmes 5, Barcelona) arriving at about 3pm.
- Itinerary: Cavas Freixenet (short audiovisual about the history of the family firm, a tour of the oldest part of the winery built in 1922, a trip on a miniature train through a section of the 20 km of the underground caves arriving in the tasting room where you’ll be able to taste the different cavas from the Freixenet range). Stop in Sitges (Walking Tour and free time to enjoy Sitges). Return to the Julià Travel Terminal in Barcelona.
- From 1/04:
- Includes: Sitges, Bacardí and Cavas Freixenet.
- Departure: 8.45am, arrival: 4pm.
- From 2/01/15 al 31/3/15: wendsday in Spanish/English*.
- From 1/04/15 al 31/12/15: thursday in Spanich/German*, wendsday in Spanish/English* and friday in English/French*.
- From 1/11/15 al 31/03/15: wendsday in Spanish/English*.
* The guided tour of Freixenet is only in English.
Business providing the service: JULIÀ TRAVEL
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket