Scooter rental Cooltra
Explore Barcelona on a scooter
Scooters are one of the nippiest ways of getting around and this makes them particularly highly rated in Barcelona. Hop on to a Cooltra scooter and make the most of your time in the city as you travel swiftly and cheaply through one of the cities in Europe with the most scooters.
- Motorbike hire with unlimited mileage.
- Rental includes bike lock and helmet.
- Scooter rental period: minimum 1 day (equivalent to: 10am-8pm).
- Age limit: 21 or over.
- Required documentation:
- ID card or passport.
- Valid driving licence for Spain: a driving licence held for 3 years is sufficient.
- Insurance: Comprehensive third-party damage is included. Collision Damage Waiver subject to an excess of 500 €.
- Scooter pickups and returns: Cooltra Offices - Via Laietana, 6. Bus: 17, 39 and 64.
* Up to 5 € discount available if you take a taxi to our offices (receipt must be shown).
- Opening times: daily, 10am - 8pm.
- Closing days: december 25.
- Method of payment: cash or credit card.
- Deposit: credit card or 150 € in cash.
- We also offer guided city scooter tours. Barcelona scooter sightseeing
(**) Passenger's helmet: 3.48€/day.
Business providing the service: COOLTRA MOTOS
 932 853 832
The price does not include the amount of the obligatory insurance; this will be paid before the collection of the moto.