Restaurant of the day
Here's today's special recommendation. Bon appétit!
Barcelona and Its Markets
The aromas, colours, the bustle of the crowds and extremely fresh top-quality produce. A stroll through Barcelona’s markets is an unmissable experience in every sense of the word.
Barcelona and food shops
Traditional produce is sold at colmados, old-style grocer’s shops which have become a symbol of the city and fine food.
Barcelona on a plate
Barcelona's tastiest recipes… they'll make you mouth water!
The seasons pass with the pages of the calendar… as you whet your appetite. Discover the foods that match the seasons of the year.
History of Catalan cuisine
Seven hundred years of history count for a lot… and on the table too. Travel through time in the most flavoursome way.
The climate won’t stop you, because Barcelona offers you very interesting options for every period of the year. Here are a few suggestions for this winter:
- Barcelona Skibus Alp 2500 all included
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- SkiBus La Molina - Masella
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Make the most of the winter sunshine and take a stroll along Barcelona’s beaches and through its parks, discover the most important exhibitions and the seasonal cuisine, and do a spot of shopping... Do you need any more ideas?
- 37 Cursa El Corte Inglés. 12 April 2015
The athletic event with the highest number of participants and the most time-controlled in Europe with 10,766 km.
- 33nd Barcelona International Comic Fair. 16-19 April 2015
- B-travel. 17-19 April 2015
The new Tourism Show inspired by the experiences of the traveler
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62è Trofeu Conde de Godó. 18-26 April 2015
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona