Morning in Montserrat
A tour of Montserrat
The mountain and Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat, founded in the 11th century, are located in a natural park some 60 kilometres to the west of Barcelona. The Virgin of Montserrat, Black Madonna, the patron saint of Catalonia, is worshipped at the shrine in the monastery.
- Daily tour, all year round, except 25 and 1/01.
- Departs at 9.15am from Julià Travel Terminal (Balmes 5, Barcelona) and arrives back at about 2.30 pm.
- Itinerary: arrival at Montserrat which stands 1.235 metres above sea level. Visit the Basilica of Montserrat which contains the famous Moreneta (black madonna) a 12th century Romanesque carving, and the Benedictine Monastery. On the way back to Barcelona we will alight at the Julià Travel Terminal.
- From 1/11/13 to 31/03/14: from Monday to Sunday in Spanish/English.
- From 1/04/14 to 31/10/14: Monday, Thursday ans Saturday in Spanish/English. Thuesday, Friday and Sunday in English/French. Wednesday in English/German.
- From 1/11/14 to 31/03/15: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday in Spanish/English. Tuesday, Friday and Sunday in English/French.
- Type of Tickets:
- Tour of Montserrat by bus.
Business providing the service: JULIÀ TRAVEL
 932 853 832
Products at a discount