More Barcelona Daily Tours
From April 11st to November 2nd, 2013
Daily tours of Barcelona?s landmarks and places of interest, such as Gaudí?s architecture, Camp Nou Stadium and modernista and contemporary architecture, including a general sightseeing tour to give you an overall impression of the city.
- All the tours are in English only and daily departures are guaranteed.
- Official guides who speak excellent English.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned buses with a maximum seating capacity of 40.
- Can be combined with several tours. Tours depart from and end in the city centre.
- Milà House – La Pedrera (fast-track entrance) and Gaudí's Colònia Güell Crypt. See Gaudí's off-the-beaten-track masterpieces.
- The Colònia Güell Crypt is an architectural jewel designed by Antoni Gaudí and was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2005.
- Itinerary: Gaudi’s Casa Milà-La Pedrera – Carretera de Sarrià – Colonia Güell Crypt (12 kms) – return to Barcelona.
- Includes transport, guide, entrance fees to Casa Milà – La Pedrera and the Colonia Güell Crypt .
- Length: 4 hours.
- Departure time and place: daily at 9.00am, except Sundays. From the Plaça de Catalunya (opposite Tourist Information Office, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza). See map
- Special for Gaudí lovers: combine two Gaudí Tours in one day.
- Itinerary: Combines the Gaudí – Sagrada Família Tour + The Gaudí Plus Tour.
- Includes transport, guide, admission and a guided tour of the Sagrada Família, Casa Milà – La Pedrera and Colonia Güell Crypt.
- Length: 4 + 2.5 hours.
- Departure time and place: Daily, except Sundays - 1st Tour, at 9.00am. | 2nd Tour, at 3.15pm. From the Plaça de Catalunya (opposite Tourist Information Office, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza). See map
- A journey through the key works by one of the most renowned Catalan artists, Joan Miró.
- You discover his paintings, drawings, ceramics and sculptures while you enjoy spectacular views from the building that houses his foundation.
- Itinerary: Eixample – sculpture Dóna i Ocell (Woman & Bird) – Plaça d’Espanya – Montjuïc Hill – Fundació Joan Miró – Plaça Catalunya.
- Includes: transport, guide, admission and guided tour of the Fundació Joan Miró.
- Length: 2 h 15 min.
- Departure time and place: Tuesday to Saturday, at 1pm. From the Plaça de Catalunya (opposite Tourist Information Office, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza). See map
Business providing the service: Barcelona Guide Bureau, SL
 932 853 832
The Gaudí Plus Tour: at 9.00am. | The Gaudí Combo Offer: 1st Tour, at 9.00am; 2nd Tour, at 3.15pm.| Miró Tour: Tuesday to Saturday, at 1pm.
* You should be 10 minutes before the tour begins. | Look for the guide with the orange umbrella.
(All the tours are in English only).