Guided Tour Park Güell
Guided Walking Tour
Barcelona’s Park Güell is a vast uptown garden with countless architectural features. Now you can take a guided tour to discover the charms of this park designed by the architect Antoni Gaudí, the greatest exponent of Catalan modernisme.
- Walking tour of the Park Güell, led by professional tour guides.
- Times of the Park Güell Walking Tour:
- April and May: Thursday to Saturday.
- June to September: Tuesday toSaturday.
- October: Thursday to Saturday.
- Departures at 3.30pm, store and bookshop Laie Park Güell, located in the left pavilion at the entrance of the park Güell*.
* Looking for the guide with green umbrella with Julià Travel's logo.
- Length of tour: 1 hour 45min, approximately.
- Languages: English.
- Organisers: Julià Travel.
Business providing the service: Julià Travel SA
 932 853 832
* Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour commences. (The guide will take a green umbrella).