Beach Bike Tour
Bike tour of the Barcelona waterfront
Bornbike Barcelona invites you on a cultural adventure to discover Barcelona’s seafront by bike. A tour to find out about the history and transformations of the port and beaches, and the essence of the fishing districts in a friendly, relaxed way.
- Beach Bike Tour itinerary: Columbus Monument – Drassanes – Port Vell – Palau del Mar – Barceloneta – beaches – Olympic Marina – Forum – Parc Diagonal Mar – Poblenou – Olympic Village – Parc de la Ciutadella.
- The itinerary covers traffic-free zones, pedestrianised areas and bicycle lanes.
- Expert guides will accompany you throughout the tour and stop off so you can discover each area.
- The bike tour includes:
- Bicycle hire.
- A drink.
- Free child seats and helmets*.
* Children under 22kg: free tour.
- Children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Length of the Beach Bike Tour: 3 hours.
- Times of the Bike Tour: guaranteed departures, daily at 11am. Closed: 25th and 26th December and 1st January.
- Idiomes del tour: English.*
* Groups of 4 people or more: in French, Dutch, German, Catalan and Spanish. To book: phone  932 853 832.
- Departure point of the Beach Bike Tour: C. Marquesa,1. Metro: L4, Barceloneta. See map
Business providing the service: Torquet Fuentes, Ernest
 932 853 832