The guided bicycle tour
Discover the delights of Barcelona as you enjoy the freedom and excitement of exploring the city on a bike guided tour.
The team of guides will fill you in on the historic background, the experiences of everyday life in the city and its main landmarks on this relaxing bike guided tour.
- Tour route: Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA), Rambla del Raval, plaça Reial, plaça Sant Jaume, Barcelona City Hall, plaça Sant Felip Neri, Cathedral, Roman walls, plaça del Rei, beaches, Port Vell, the Barceloneta district, Olympic Marina, Olympic Village, Ciutadella Park, Sagrada Família, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló, Casa Milà and plaça Catalunya.
- Stops will be made during the tour to allow the guides to tell you about the landmarks and sights.
- The tour goes along bike lanes and through pedestrian streets.
- Designed for all age groups.
- Children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The bike guided tour includes:
- English-speaking guide.
- Bottle of water + drink on the beach.
- Basket for personal items.
* Helmets and child seats free.
- Length of tour: 3 hours.
- Languages: English.
- Daily, throughout the year (except 25th December and 1st January): at 11am.
- Every day from 15th April to 31st October, and Saturday and Sunday of November: at 4.30pm.
- 1st June to 30th September, from Thursday to Sunday.
- Departure point: Plaça de Catalunya, at the door of Hard Rock Cafe. Metro line 1 or line 3, pl. Catalunya stop. See map
Business providing the service: Classic Bikes, SL
 932 853 832
You should be there 10 minutes before the tour begins. (Look for the guide in the red t-shirt).