From Romanesque frescoes at the MNAC, to the latest contemporary art at the MNAC, and much, much more…
History, archaeology and ethnology
The origins of cultures and traditions dating back thousands of years.
Who says that a work of art is only there to be looked at?
Even more thrilling seen close up.
Science and technology
Animals, plants and science as you've never seen them before.
Barcelona's small museums have a whole host of surprises in store.
Unique venues dedicated to the passion for art and culture.
Barcelona is home to many prestigious art galleries.
The summer is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Summer nights al La Pedrera
- Marine activities in Barcelona
- The Labyrinth Tour in Barcelona
- Wine and Cava near Barcelona
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- ESC Congress. 30 August - 3 September 2014
To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
- FIBA Basketball World Cup. 6-11 September 2014
The best basketball of the world.
- Seatrade MED. 16-18 September 2014
The Mediterranean's Premier Cruise Event
- CSIO Barcelona. 9-12 October 2014
The organization of the 103º International Show Jumping with the best current horse riders.