From Romanesque frescoes at the MNAC, to the latest contemporary art at the MNAC, and much, much more…
History, archaeology and ethnology
The origins of cultures and traditions dating back thousands of years.
Who says that a work of art is only there to be looked at?
Even more thrilling seen close up.
Science and technology
Animals, plants and science as you've never seen them before.
Barcelona's small museums have a whole host of surprises in store.
Unique venues dedicated to the passion for art and culture.
Barcelona is home to many prestigious art galleries.
In autumn, Barcelona reveals its cultural activities and invites you to take a stroll, discover its shops and gastronomy... Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
- Wine-tasting in Barcelona
- Montserrat & Colonia Güell de Gaudí
- La Rumbeta in Barcelona
Take a stroll through the parks and the beaches, discover new exhibitions, go to a concert or take a short trip out of town.
- Cursa dels Nassos. 31 December 2014
A classic Barcelona race and one of the most popular fun runs in the world.
- 67th edition of the International Hockey Reyes Tournament. 3-6 January 2015
Barcelona's sporting year will kick off once again with the best in grass hockey.
- Trial Indoor Barcelona. 8 February 2015
The world's most important Trial and Indoor Enduro Event.
- Mitja Marató Barcelona. 15 February 2015
The 25th Half Marathon covers an urban circuit of 21,097km, is the first big race of 2015.