From Romanesque frescoes at the MNAC, to the latest contemporary art at the MNAC, and much, much more…
History, archaeology and ethnology
The origins of cultures and traditions dating back thousands of years.
Who says that a work of art is only there to be looked at?
Even more thrilling seen close up.
Science and technology
Animals, plants and science as you've never seen them before.
Barcelona's small museums have a whole host of surprises in store.
Unique venues dedicated to the passion for art and culture.
Barcelona is home to many prestigious art galleries.
The climate won’t stop you, because Barcelona offers you very interesting options for every period of the year. Here are a few suggestions for this winter:
- Barcelona Skibus Alp 2500 all included
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- SkiBus La Molina - Masella
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Make the most of the winter sunshine and take a stroll along Barcelona’s beaches and through its parks, discover the most important exhibitions and the seasonal cuisine, and do a spot of shopping... Do you need any more ideas?
- Mitja Marató Barcelona. 15 February 2015
The 25th Half Marathon covers an urban circuit of 21,097km, is the first big race of 2015.
- 10th Congress of ECCO. 18-21 February 2015
The major educational event, in the field of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases in Europe.
- Mobile World Congress. 2-5 March 2015
The most innovative industry-leading event in global mobile communications.
- Trial Indoor Barcelona. 8 March 2015
The world's most important Trial and Indoor Enduro Event