From Romanesque frescoes at the MNAC, to the latest contemporary art at the MNAC, and much, much more…
History, archaeology and ethnology
The origins of cultures and traditions dating back thousands of years.
Who says that a work of art is only there to be looked at?
Even more thrilling seen close up.
Science and technology
Animals, plants and science as you've never seen them before.
Barcelona's small museums have a whole host of surprises in store.
Unique venues dedicated to the passion for art and culture.
Barcelona is home to many prestigious art galleries.
In autumn, Barcelona reveals its cultural activities and invites you to take a stroll, discover its shops and gastronomy... Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
- Wine-tasting in Barcelona
- Montserrat & Colonia Güell de Gaudí
- La Rumbeta in Barcelona
Take a stroll through the parks and the beaches, discover new exhibitions, go to a concert or take a short trip out of town.
- Congress of the IAEC. 13-16 November 2014
13th International Coingress of Educating Cities.
- Smart City Expo World Congress. 18-20 November 2014
The world leading event on smart cities.
- EIBTM 2014. 18-20 November 2014
The leading global event for the meetings and incentive industry.
- II Congreso Nacional de Psicoterapia FEAP. 20-22 November 2014
Psychotherapy in the XXI century: research and effectiveness.