From Romanesque frescoes at the MNAC, to the latest contemporary art at the MNAC, and much, much more…
History, archaeology and ethnology
The origins of cultures and traditions dating back thousands of years.
Who says that a work of art is only there to be looked at?
Even more thrilling seen close up.
Science and technology
Animals, plants and science as you've never seen them before.
Barcelona's small museums have a whole host of surprises in store.
Unique venues dedicated to the passion for art and culture.
Barcelona is home to many prestigious art galleries.
The climate won’t stop you, because Barcelona offers you very interesting options for every period of the year. Here are a few suggestions for this winter:
- Barcelona Skibus Alp 2500 all included
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- SkiBus La Molina - Masella
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Make the most of the winter sunshine and take a stroll along Barcelona’s beaches and through its parks, discover the most important exhibitions and the seasonal cuisine, and do a spot of shopping... Do you need any more ideas?
- 37 Cursa El Corte Inglés. 12 April 2015
The athletic event with the highest number of participants and the most time-controlled in Europe with 10,766 km.
- 33nd Barcelona International Comic Fair. 16-19 April 2015
- B-travel. 17-19 April 2015
The new Tourism Show inspired by the experiences of the traveler
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62è Trofeu Conde de Godó. 18-26 April 2015
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona