From Romanesque frescoes at the MNAC, to the latest contemporary art at the MNAC, and much, much more…
History, archaeology and ethnology
The origins of cultures and traditions dating back thousands of years.
Who says that a work of art is only there to be looked at?
Even more thrilling seen close up.
Science and technology
Animals, plants and science as you've never seen them before.
Barcelona's small museums have a whole host of surprises in store.
Unique venues dedicated to the passion for art and culture.
Barcelona is home to many prestigious art galleries.
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town...
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62è Trofeu Conde de Godó. 18-26 April 2015
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona
- 3rd ESTRO Forum. 24-28 April 2015
A platform in which to explore innovations and the latest advances in radiation oncology.
- Barcelona Bridal Week. 5-10 May 2015
The world epicentre of the bridal industry
- Forum Dental. 7-9 May 2015
Present and future of oral health