The Port de Barcelona operates services to the Balearic Islands and the main Mediterranean ports. Ferries depart daily for the Balearic Islands and there is a direct service to the port of Genoa, Rome and Algiers.
For information about ferry company timetables and prices operating in Port de Barcelona:
- From/to the Balearic Islands
- Acciona-Trasmediterránea: Tel. 902 454 645 | www.trasmediterranea.es
- Balearia: Tel. 902 160 180 | www.balearia.com
- From/to Genoa, Sète and Tangier
- Grimaldi Group Grandi Navi Veloci: Tel. 934 437 139 | www.gnv.it
- From/to Rome, Livorno, Sardinia (Porto Torres) and Tangier
- Grimaldi Ferries/ Trasmediterránea: Tel. 935 028 163 | www.grimaldi-ferries.com
Are you arriving? Are you leaving? Are you a hardened traveller? Before you book, choose the best prices and airlines. Before you know it you'll be packing your case.
Families, couples, globetrotters and businesspeople… You'll feel right at home at any of Barcelona's 300 hotels, whatever your budget or the reason for your visit.
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!