Afternoon in Montserrat
Spend an afternoon on the holy mountain
If you want to explore a unique natural park, visit one of Catalonia’s foremost museums and discover the shrine of the Virgin of Montserrat, La Moreneta, hop aboard the bus and take this afternoon tour.
- Guided tour of the mountain and the Benedictine monastery of Montserrat, located some 60 kilometres west of Barcelona.
- You'll find the shrine dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, the Black Madonna, the patron saint of Catalonia.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned buses from Barcelona with a maximum seating capacity of 40.
- Languages and Times:
- English: daily, Sundays excludes, at 3pm.
- Official guides who speak excellent English and Spanish.
- Length: 4 hours.
- Meeting point: from the Plaça de Catalunya, Barcelona (opposite the information office, in front of Banco de España and Deutsche Bank buildings). See bus departure place
Business providing the service: BARCELONA GUIDE BUREAU (BGB)
 932 853 832