Map of points of interest in Catalonia
Scroll over the map and discover how close to you are a lot of fascinating destinations. Where would you head to?
Families, couples, globetrotters and businesspeople… You'll feel right at home at any of Barcelona's 300 hotels, whatever your budget or the reason for your visit.
The summer is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Summer nights al La Pedrera
- Marine activities in Barcelona
- The Labyrinth Tour in Barcelona
- Wine and Cava near Barcelona
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- Liber. 1-3 October 2014
32nd International Book Fair. Which will present the main novelties and innovations in the industry.
- Garmin Barcelona Triatlhon. 5 October 2014
Now established as one of Europe’s biggest triathlons.
- CSIO Barcelona. 9-12 October 2014
The organization of the 103º International Show Jumping with the best current horse riders.
- Barcelona International Boat Show. 15-19 October 2014
With new products and services from all nautical sectors.