Map of points of interest in Catalonia
Scroll over the map and discover how close to you are a lot of fascinating destinations. Where would you head to?
Families, couples, globetrotters and businesspeople… You'll feel right at home at any of Barcelona's 300 hotels, whatever your budget or the reason for your visit.
In autumn, Barcelona reveals its cultural activities and invites you to take a stroll, discover its shops and gastronomy... Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
- Wine-tasting in Barcelona
- Montserrat & Colonia Güell de Gaudí
- La Rumbeta in Barcelona
Take a stroll through the parks and the beaches, discover new exhibitions, go to a concert or take a short trip out of town.
- Cursa dels Nassos. 31 December 2014
A classic Barcelona race and one of the most popular fun runs in the world.
- 67th edition of the International Hockey Reyes Tournament. 3-6 January 2015
Barcelona's sporting year will kick off once again with the best in grass hockey.
- Trial Indoor Barcelona. 8 February 2015
The world's most important Trial and Indoor Enduro Event.
- Mitja Marató Barcelona. 15 February 2015
The 25th Half Marathon covers an urban circuit of 21,097km, is the first big race of 2015.