Map of points of interest in Catalonia
Scroll over the map and discover how close to you are a lot of fascinating destinations. Where would you head to?
Families, couples, globetrotters and businesspeople… You'll feel right at home at any of Barcelona's 300 hotels, whatever your budget or the reason for your visit.
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- The Gaudí’s masterpiece
- A walk with cuisine
- Medieval tour for children
- Wine and cava near Barcelona
- Classical guitar at the Museus de la Música
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62º Trofeo Conde de Godó. 19-27 April 2014
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona.
- 24th ECCMID. 10-13 May 2014
European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious diseases.
- Comic Fair. 15-18 May 2014
32nd Barcelona International Comic Fair.
- BizBarcelona. 4-5 June 2014
The best platform for SMEs, freelancers and entrepreneurs.